• Land Characteristics: Parcel D is ideally situated between the eastern bank of the scenic 27-acre lake on the west and the smaller 6-acre lake to the southeast, providing breathtaking lakefront views and hillside vistas of both lakes.
• Topography: The gently rolling topography has excellent drainage and is conducive for development.
• Development Considerations: For lakefront residential development, recommend utilizing elongated lots to maximize value with scenic lakefront property and views.
• Access to Utilities: City water and electricity already exist on the northeast side of Parcel C frontage to north running along FM 2862. Requires Septic.
• Improvements: None
• Water Features: About 16 Acres of lakefront on the picturesque, 27-acre lake and about 6 Acres of lakefront on 6-acre lake.
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 25th September, 2023 4:25 PM (UTC)